MOBILE ICE GENERATOR (IG-180)
Mobile Ice Generators are self-contained engine rooms, and only require water, power, and to be charged with ammonia to operate. A separate refrigeration system is not needed to operate this product. It connects to a facility or an ice storage and ice injection system.
• From 35 up to 200 tons of ice generated per day
• Efficient and reliable
• Self-contained units reduce installation costs
• Industrial quality construction
• Corrosion resistant construction
• Variable ice thickness to suit different applications
• Reliable PLC controls automate the generator, reducing downtime
35 TON ICE STORAGE (IS 35 T-D)
Ice Storage Units are built to be versatile, efficient, and easily transportable on a Lowboy trailer. These units have a capacity of 35 tons of flake ice. The Ice Storage Unit is fully PLC controlled with a capable wireless network interface and a Stainless-Steel inner lining.